Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

No regrets


The day we truly discover what we want will be the day of enlightenment. The day I uncover what fulfills me will be the day I will finally stop and breathe. The day I find my home will be the day I settle. I am wandering now, yet seem static. Fumbling, searching, restless and sleepless. Seems as though I'm on this endless quest and each day propels me in the opposite direction from where I thought I wanted to be. There's some sort of a magnetic push towards the unknown. I have always been one to follow my head. Logic preceded everything. Lately I find myself giving into intuition, something illogical which seems to be working for me as well. Maybe it's encouraging me to follow my heart from here onwards. Perhaps it's time for a change, time to lose my inhibitions. There are no limits, they only exist in my mind. It's time for a change, time to let go, time to live. No regrets, right?

1 comment: